Do you own a business based around young children? Maybe you have staff that you feel would benefit from some training in the safe use of slings and carriers?
I am available to provide day courses for your team so they can learn all there is to be confident and knowledgeable around baby carrying.
We can tailor this training to suit your needs but examples of areas I can cover are:
- The history of babywearing, origins and culture behind babywearing
- Babywearing safety – Following TICKS and techniques for ensuring others are following these important guidelines
- Optimal positioning, spinal health, carrying positions and supporting a postnatal posture
- Twin / tandem carrying
- Kangaroo care, the importance of skin to skin and the role of babywearing and neonatal care
- Attachment, bonding, Postnatal Depression and the aid of sling use in recovery.
- Babywearing and disabilities; ensuring all parents are able to carry and bond with their children.
- The roles of babywearing within fostering and adoption.
Professionals that may find the above courses useful may be nursery and childcare staff, health professionals working in the maternity or child sector, Children’s centre staff and any other business that works with children or parents and wishes to have a deeper knowledge to support them.
Training days are designed specifically around your needs. I may also be able to provide slings and carriers for your business at a reduced cost as part of the package. Please contact me for pricing and further information by emailing email@example.com
I am also available as a speaker at events, shows and festivals and can provide fun interactive workshops.