Who we are
What information we collect and how.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- Information given in order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code. All transactions are handled through anÂ accredited payment bureau, either Paypal or Stripe.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with current U.K. law. We have updated this policy in line with GDPR effective immediately 22.05.2018
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- We never use information you give to us to place online orders or sling hires for marketing purposes. Should you wish to receive offers and up to date information frommus you need to opt in by signing up to our newsletter on the main homepage
- Circumstance where we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of Â£10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
41 Neville St
You May request that we destroy all data we hold for you at any time by contacting us on the above address